How is it almost summer?
The year is flying by. Graduation season is upon us and we are officially heading into the summer months. First we want to say congratulations to any graduates in your family. We wish them well in their new chapter!
In addition to temps being on the rise, so is recovery volume from where it was this time last year so we are working to be partners with you as best we can. Let us know if we can support you in any way (contact information is below if you need it!)
Meet Oleg Simakoff
Oleg is one of the wizards behind the curtain – but instead of Oz, his story begins in Belarus.
Born into a family with military roots, Oleg grew up meeting and getting to know the kids who moved in and out of the duty station in Belarus. While the world of IT tends to be behind the scenes, this upbringing helped him learn how to be an extroverted-introvert.
Oleg moved to the US in 1994 and in 2000, he earned his Computer Science degree. He has a rich background in web application and development.
At MBSi, he supports and leads our Development and IT teams across all languages and technologies through new feature releases and product innovation to bug fixes and code management/deployment. In addition, he seeks to identify improvements and automations in order to streamline internal processes.
Outside of work, the father of two kids enjoys spending time with his family, the family dog Dexter, reading, traveling, cooking, running, and cycling. Right now he is reading The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami.
Oleg is dedicated every day to the success of RecoveryConnect and supporting applications. We appreciate his positive “can do” attitude he brings and his contributions to the success of our platform and the leadership to his team.
Search and Speed Enhancements
Our team has been identifying ways to increase the speed and efficiency in our products. Recent releases have included:
- Increase the speed in RCM
- Enhanced Search for Anything in RecoveryConnect. Now, if you use the Search feature, exact matches display first and related matches display under More Results.
If you have any suggestions or notice any areas of slowness, please let our Support team know email@example.com
TIPS & TRICKS
Chat is here!
If you need assistance from Support, we made it easier to connect with a member of the team. No need to make a phone call or send an email. Now when you log into RecoveryConnect, you will see a Chat icon on the bottom left. This is an online, direct line contact option that connects to a member of the Support team. Each chat automatically creates a support ticket and you’re transcript will be emailed to you.
Do you know where to go to check for new features or improvements?
As you may have seen in the platform, for feature announcements, we build informational pop up announcements and/or explanations. In addition, we post updates to New/Changed Features. In RecoveryConnect, hover over your name, click Support > New Changed Features.
Highlighting some of our spring activities
- NARS – Orlando, FL. Our team was signing up attendees for demos, giving away some cool swag and for those who filled out our survey were given the chance to spin the prize wheel.
- Auto Intelligence Summit (AIS) – Raleigh, NC. Our Chief Technology Officer, Phatela Mosothoane led two workshops discussing buyers remorse when it comes to software and offered some advice when it comes to making a decision about selecting the software that is right for your business.
- CRS – Las Vegas, NV. Onsite demos, customer connections, hosted a cocktail event complete with a magician…it was a good time!
- Shaw – Bonita Springs, FL. Our team was onsite meeting and greeting attendees and our own SVP, Sales & Client Services, Phil Hanks was a panelist at one of the workshop sessions where he covered the topics of automating assignment strategy and systemic, auditable compliance.
- DRN Colonial – Irving, TX. MBSi was a sponsor and two team members participated at the event.
- Webinar – Our agency advocacy team hosted a webinar: Get the Most out of RecoveryConnect where they walked attendees through using RecoveryConnect and RCM more efficiently.
We are looking forward to seeing you out there at future events!
Next up: NAF and REPO23