Job Code: MAD-17
Posted Date: 6/1/2017
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Develop and implement mobile application software within Xamarin platform used by the company’s Customers in the repossession industry. Support both distributed and centralized software applications using C# and VB.Net.
Role and Responsibility:
- Participate in project planning, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of software applications and systems.
- Gather requirements, design solutions, build applications, implement new software application releases, and evaluate the ongoing support requirement for end users in the productive use of software products and services.
- Using Visual Studio and Microsoft .Net Development Framework for software development and debugging of application code.
- Assist in the development of mobile user applications and implementation of user-training programs for product development.
- Assure security and data governance requirements are met when building an application.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science or Engineering or closely related
- One (1) year of experience developing applications using the following Microsoft.NET technologies: C#, VB.Net, and Visual Studio